Specially designed to provide sweeteners for use in the sub-woofer channel when mixing surround sound productions, Just Boom Trax offers more than 250 royalty free tracks of real life, fantasy and utility sound effects, all at low frequencies that allow the audience to feel the sound.
Lower the boom and dig deep. Just Boom Trax enhances the depth and the impact of your audio with a versatile toolbox of low frequency growls, impacts, hums, booms, throbs, rolls and drones.
Just Boom Trax contains a host of sound effects drawn from real life -
• aircraft carriers, jets & helicopters
• boats, ships & submarines
• automobiles, races & crashes
• trains, trucks & motorcycles
• animal growls, footsteps & cries
• human hits & bodyfalls
• thunder, wind, earthquakes, avalanches & volcanoes
• weapons and military battles
• construction, crashes & hits
• explosions and impacts
• doors, industrial & motor sounds, stampedes and the space shuttle's sonic boom.
And there's more ...
Just Boom Trax also offers sci fi and fantasy sound effect tracks, a set of oscillator tones, low frequency white and pink noise, and a selection of drum hits and synth accents - an extra group of audio goodies for your low frequency toolbox.
With 2 CDs of Red Book Audio and 2 DVD ROM discs of multi-formatted low frequency sound effects, this collection offers the following six multimedia formats:
• 44.1 K 16 bit - both WAV and AIFF formats
• 48 K 16 bit - in both WAV and AIFF formats
• 48 K 24 bit - both WAV and AIFF formats
No doubt about it, Just Boom Trax has lots of variety and maximum boom.
Ready to Use with Soundminer & Pro Tools!
Sound Ideas has prepared this fully digital product on DVD ROM by converting their original Red Book Audio audio CDs to the broadcast WAV file format using the Soundminer Toolset. The library's metadata is already embedded in the Soundminer and broadcast WAV BEXT containers, ready for easy access.
So, if you are using an asset content manager like Soundminer® or Pro Tools®, you can simply download the digital audio files from these Sound Ideas DVD ROMs to your hard drive and use your content manager's drag and drop feature to begin working immediately with them in your production. It's that easy - the ripping and metadata work have already been done for you by Sound Ideas.